Top Social

Follow Friday (2)

Friday, May 13, 2011


Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?



I just finished reading Torment the other day, so the first scene that comes to mind is Luce's meeting with Vera.

Read my book review here.
post signature
4 comments on "Follow Friday (2)"
  1. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I am a new follower :)

    I haven't read Torment as yet, it is on my TBR pile.

    My FF for this week is here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good book. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have :)

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by and now following, too! That book looks very emotional just from its cover.

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/hops-follows.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. New follower! I haven't read Torment yet. I really should. I liked Fallen.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)