Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (4)

Saturday, May 28, 2011
Sorry for my super lateness...! I had a grad ceremony to attend yesterday and lessons all day today.

Book Blogger Hop


What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?



I liked The Series of Unfortunate Events movie a lot. I never got through all the books in that series, I read the first eight, then skipped to the last one and that was that. But the movie... I loved it. Especially Count Olaf. Can I say awesome?

1 comment on "Book Blogger Hop (4)"
  1. Totally forgot about that series! I think the movie adaptation was pretty good. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)