Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (3)

Friday, May 20, 2011
Book Blogger Hop

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

If manga (Japanese graphic novels) were considered books, I'd definitely spend a day in a shoujo, surrounded by a bunch of hot guys. Probably Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, I could sit and eat at Maid Latte and badger Usui Takumi. And Aoi (while he's not cross-dressing). Perfect.

Um, real books. I want to spend a day in Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland, obviously) and have tea with the Mad Hatter. Wonderland without the Queen of Hearts sounds like an awesome place, so I'll just be staying in the Hatter's garden, celebrating our unbirthdays. I'm just in that dreamy slash hungry kind of mood.

Looks like everything I think up involves teatime. Go figure--literally, before I get fat from all the food.


Hikari
12 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (3)"
  1. Wonderland would be an awesome place to visit!! New Follower here.

    My Answer at: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-4-book-blogger-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I thought of Wonderland? I'd love to have a tea with Mad Hatter too! Especially if he's going to be Johny Depp. :))

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderland would be pretty damn awesome! I think I'd be a little scared in it though, haha.

    Happy Reading!

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahas yes tea time...who can live without it!! Speaking of I think I better go brew some before I crash lolz

    New follower here:)

    Come check out ours, and see what we've been up to this week!
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-hop-lovin.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderland is a great pick! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that, I've always wanted to have tea with the mad hatter!

    New followe :) I absolutely adore your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found it hard coming up with fictional places, but Wonderland is a brilliant answer! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower!

    Wonderland would be an amazing place to visit! For some reason I didn't even think of it...

    Amanda
    http://www.lettersinsideout.com/2011/05/ff-blog-hop-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve seen a lot of great picks and gathered some fresh titles to add to my ever-growing TBR list. My answer will probably stun most people because the world I picked is a place most people would be scared to death of and try to escape from. Me? I want in.

    Hop on over to my blog and be prepared for the unexpected – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, just hopping on by! I read in your profile that you're addicted to anime and manga - so am I! Sometimes when I talk in real life, Japanese or Chinese will slip out for me too because my mom was born in China and at one point my family lived in Japan.

    I'm a new follower!


    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting choice...I like the Alice in Wonderland choice.


    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I would want to be in Louise Penny's fictional city of Three Pines.

    Stop by my blog if you like.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neverland seems to be a popular choice. It does sound nice - all that innocence and magic. Even Captain Hook's only menacing in a humorous, kind of lovable way. I think I'll join you there :)

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just hopping on through the site and wanted to say hello. I wouldn't mind living in Alice in Wonderland's world for a day or two, but I don't think I'd stay longer than that. Great choice. I'll make sure to keep up with your site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)