Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (2)

Friday, May 13, 2011
Blogger is working, yay! I couldn't get this up earlier 'cause of it, blah. And I was asleep for the past nine hours.

Book Blogger Hop "Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"

My answer: No. Unless I skive school and cross the Pacific--or whatever ocean's between Asia and America these days--I'm not going. I doubt my parents would be happy to provide the plane tickets either, or about me skipping school, especially since our school fees just got more expensive--again. So, although I'd love to go, I'm afraid I'm stuck here in Hong Kong, Asia.

4 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (2)"
  1. Thanks for the hop. I just wanted to hop on back. Cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    thnx for stopping by mu blog!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for following my blog! I really appreciate it! :)
    http://909reviews.blogspot.com
    -Angel
    P.S, I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting (:

    I'm not going either, for exactly the same reason - I live too far away and can't skip school. It sounds great, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)