Top Social

Hey!

Thursday, April 28, 2011
For those of you who have followed me at Kris Writes, I've been blogging there for a while now. As I've been reading more, my writing blog is becoming swamped with reading-related context, and I've decided to start a book blog to keep the two separate!



EDIT 5/13: Hikari has joined Imaginary Reads!
We're two obsessed readers from opposite ends of the globe. We'll be blogging about YA books, and there'll be reviews, giveaways, and all that jazz.

Prepare yourself... for nonstop book galore, courtesy of yours truly. Because we love books with a passion, we'll go on for hours and hours about them without stopping.
1 comment on "Hey!"

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)