Top Social

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (1)

Friday, April 29, 2011
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee


If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

In no particular order and all being great books...
It was hard choosing just three out of the eight books, but I ended up choosing the first three, the story of Anne growing up and falling in love.

Two classics, two heavier readings for when I want to be occupied for a long while.

Dystopian guide (and a great trilogy!)

My way of cheating: seven in one!!

BOOK NUMBER TEN
As for the last book, I would like YOUR suggestion. The last is always the hardest to decide, much much harder than the first books, as this is it. This is the last one. 
I would like to hear your opinions. 

(Will return the favor and comment on your posts if I haven't done so already!)



Book Blogger Hope is hosted by Crazy for Books
Book Blogger Hop
"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

This is a very, very demanding question. I am looking forward to so many books, how can I choose just one? In the end, I'm going to have to go with Wolfsbane because Nightshade left us hanging with Calla finding herself in the lair of the Searchers. We don't know what is going to happen with her, and we don't know if Ren will suffer for letting Calla and Shay escape. 


Wolfsbane
by Andrea Cremer

Nightshade Book 2: Betrayal, loss, pain, fear. How many trials can love endure and still survive?

This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended–Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer–one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack–and the man–she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

Isn't that such an exciting pitch? We can tell already that Calla will be seeing action while undergoing the trials of love at the same time.

What are your thoughts on Wolfsbane? What is your most anticipated read?
(Will follow and comment in return if I haven't done so already!)
post signature
9 comments on "Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (1)"
  1. I picked The Hunger Games and the complete Chronicles of Narnia too lol, good choices! I am also your newest follower and it would be super-awesome if you stopped by my blog to follow me too! Thanks. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Nightshade yet but...I'm dying to!

    I'm inviting you over at my blog for a chance to win Forgotten & Playing Hurt. I love both books and I'm sharing the book love through these contests!

    Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choices for books, it so so hard to pick 10!! New follower on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all your answers! Im a new follower. Feel free to follow back at www.flickspicks1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog....love the header and your content.

    Hopping by.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to this week's quesiton and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unwind by Neil Schusterman would be the tenth book. thought provoking, disutopian, bad teenagers, bad solutions, Characters I love, written beatifically.It must be with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Narnia, The Giver, Unwind... some of my favorites, Robert Louis Stevension, and Winnie the pool are my childhood-so they must all be in my shelter. Not sure what else.

    I am new here today:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked Pride and Prejudice as well, it is one of my favorite books to re-read.

    For your 10th, I vote you pick something funny, to help keep up your spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)